Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude you are a legend! Thank you so much for all of this!
    Last edited by sulleytrim; 15-09-19, 06:02.

Comment

Hi there

Comment

Hey, welcome to RWI!

Check out this post for a selection of interesting threads on our forum to get you on your way!
        New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

Enjoy!
        ~ Always look on the Breit-side of life.. ~

Comment

Hello from a kiwi guy living in Japan : )
          Does anybody know of anyone that can fix and replace a broken stem on my Hublot Oceanographique replica?
          AND stem/button on my Luminot Panerai chronograph?

I originally bought the Hublot from Henry Lee on tswisstime about 3 years ago.
          It’s been great, but now the crown will not grip the stem and close on both watches.

Thank you in advance for any help you may have, highly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really helpful. Cheers

Comment

Best post ever, thanks a lot!

Comment

Thanks for this guide! Looking forward to all the resources available here and upping my collection ????????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing post and thanks for creating it.

Comment

Long time reader here

Comment

Great information, thanks for organizing this.. mandatory reading for new members of this community

Comment

This was extremely helpful! Thank you so much!

Comment

This is gold. Thank you for taking the time, Firmino.

Comment

Hey guys great to join ive used the site for years but never made an account god knows why, anyway was just a quick one to see if anyone could reccomend the best Patek Phillipe Nautilus 5711 Blue Dial or a Womens AP royal oak stainless steel 33mm. there is so much information of this site sometimes i find it difficult to filter through on my phone, i know PF apparently make the best Patek so if anyone could point me in the right direction id be much appreciated, sorry of im not supposed to post this here?

Comment

Well this is nice? Did I miss something? I felt I was just being nice and this message pops up in my inbox. Did I miss anything about 'this is not a free world, do not speak unless being spoken to? Never heard of it on the Yamaha R1 forum, The GrandePuntoclub, the Mercedes forum, the Renault forum or anywhere else.

I have no intent to sell anything, nor will I ever do so in the future. I might be guilty of having too much time on this forum because of my interests and the quarantine, but I feel this is just unheard of.

Your opinions please, especially from the more senior members.

In my opinion: shame on you macarone for sending me this message.

Comment

Hi,

I get "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page."

For most of the nood related threads.
                                (i.e.
                                https://forum.replica-watch.info/sho...your-first-rep
                                https://forum.replica-watch.info/sho...-you-FIRST-Rep
                                https://forum.replica-watch.info/sho...ur-first-order
                                )

I tried to contact the admin as suggested but when I try to send the message I get :

"daytona4me has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
                                If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove daytona4me from the recipient list and send the message again."

Any idea about that ?

Thanks !
                                Great forum btw

Comment

Working...
                                X