Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread!

Bookmarked!

Comment

New members please read the following link that has been updated.

Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745

Comment

Please might somebody answer about "how did they become TD?"

Comment

Nice guide, really helpfully

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Comment

SUPER THREAD ! i did subscribe few years ago . very informative post .
            thanks

Comment

Hey everyone, great thread that's helped me navigate my way through my first purchase. Was close to buying a "Swiss Replica" but stumbled across thumis forum and saved myself whole bunch of heartache.

Am in the early stages with Li from JTime and comms have been great. Looking at getting the Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition 1948 "LMPO" 1:1 Noob Best Edition V6 A2892 as a first roll of the dice.

Appreciate the hard work that many put in to help decipher what can be a pretty steep and expensive learning curve.

Looking forward to sharing this new hobby with you all.

Cheers,

LPN

Comment

A big thanks from my side. I am around a little bit, but this is a fedo.
                Worth it reading. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

HI Everyone! Just joined today and wanted to thank you @UFC for the excellent resources in the Newbies section! Can't wait to learn to shop wisely :-D

Comment

I'll study this very carefully.

Comment

WTF .I ASKED A QUESTION NONE ANSWERED ME AT ALL

Comment

Thanks mate I appreciate that as a go to guide for new comers

Comment

Hi, is only a mine fault or ...the links in the first post of this guide are corrupted?
                          f.ex: link to abbreviation opens a post about IWC Pilot Tourneau by precious time, and so on.
                          I’m little confused..

Comment

New here, really appreciate the huge job on this post, for sure I will enjoy and learn from this.

Comment

Broken links all fixed now. If you see any that I have missed let me know by PM please.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                              Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Abbreviations link seems broken still, but I'm on Tapatalk don't if it's related to that...
                                Thank you !

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X