Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic guide to some very useful posts. Thank you for this.

Comment

Does anyone read these? Lol Anyway I have a V9 noob on the way. And I am learning there is a whole world dedicated to modding these bad boys. So I’m here to learn about that stuff.

-B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Besurfhi
        Welcome to RWI. Click on the link for some good reading.

​​​​​​https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s-are-the-best

Comment

Good to be back after so long. Forgot how much I loved this forum

Comment

I've been going through these links one by one over the past few days. Surprisingly and disappointingly, I have yet to find ONE that actually takes you to the article that is described. Some of them take you to the following message: "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page", while others take you to articles that are NOT the ones described. For example, the link https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...usted%20dealer , which is supposed to be for the article on why it's important to go with a trusted dealer and not just buy from the internet (which sounds like a great and necessary read) instead takes you to a 2009 post by robmpulse asking for advice about a defective movement. Most of the links do the same thing.

Man, that's disappointing. I was really hoping to soak in all this great info. I guess I'll try searching for the articles on my own? Although I expect if the links are not working, it's probable the posts no longer exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanish_Gentleman View Post
              I've been going through these links one by one over the past few days. Surprisingly and disappointingly, I have yet to find ONE that actually takes you to the article that is described. Some of them take you to the following message: "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page", while others take you to articles that are NOT the ones described. For example, the link https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...usted%20dealer , which is supposed to be for the article on why it's important to go with a trusted dealer and not just buy from the internet (which sounds like a great and necessary read) instead takes you to a 2009 post by robmpulse asking for advice about a defective movement. Most of the links do the same thing.

Man, that's disappointing. I was really hoping to soak in all this great info. I guess I'll try searching for the articles on my own? Although I expect if the links are not working, it's probable the posts no longer exist.
              I asked the same question a couple weeks, maybe a month ago. The reason why you're hitting a dead end is because there was a huge hack that occurred in the past which wiped away a ton of threads. That can also explain why some links lead to something completely different.

I just try to learn by visiting every other couple day to stay up to date with what's being posted.

Comment

Ciao a tutti...mi chiamo Luca e mi sono appena iscritto....anche io in cerca del primo acquisto replica

Comment

Originally posted by nero389 View Post

I asked the same question a couple weeks, maybe a month ago. The reason why you're hitting a dead end is because there was a huge hack that occurred in the past which wiped away a ton of threads. That can also explain why some links lead to something completely different.

I just try to learn by visiting every other couple day to stay up to date with what's being posted.

Thanks a bunch, Nero. I appreciate the reply.

Comment

When the site crash happened i cried for 3 days.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the forum, this information has been very useful, thanks

Comment

GREAT GUIDE
                        It takes years to study everything !!
                        Thanks

Comment

Okay so i am new to this. I’d love to get into the replica watch scene but need help starting out. First where do i go to purchase my first watch? Preferably a Rolex submariner

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Seems like most of the links in this thread do not work correctly? They are not going to a thread on the subject matter.

Comment

Appreciated everything in the thread!

Comment

Thanks for the guide!

Just read all of it and will keep it bookmarked!

cant wait to get my rep!

Comment

Working...
                                X