• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Heyhey

Freauzen

Horology Curious
5/8/14
Hi guys,

I'm Max. I'm 16yo and live in the Netherlands.
I'm hugely interested in luxury watches, especially Rolex and Audemars Piguet. Since my dad isn't a millionaire and I spend quite a lot of money on clothing, I could never afford a genuine 7500$+ luxury watch right now.
In march I decided to buy a rep Datejust 2, a steel version with the wg fluted bezel. At the time I didn't know about these forums and all the hobbyists, but I actually bought a decent rep for about 150$. Since I discovered these forums my interest only grew bigger and bigger. At the moment I'm looking to buy another rep watch, an AP 15400. Preferably a rg one, to wear it mainly for special occasions and keep the DJII as my daily wear watch.

Except for watches, I'm really into hiphop music and high end fashion. Attending high school right now, when I finish it I'm probably gonna study Law or International Business.

-Max

Shooboo

Renowned Member
8/9/13
welcome from australia
nice choice of watch..i have that dj2 as well
too small for my wrists though so i hardly wear it

Freauzen

Horology Curious
5/8/14
Thanks guys :)

welcome from australia
nice choice of watch..i have that dj2 as well
too small for my wrists though so i hardly wear it

41-42 is perfect for my wrist, I love the look of some AP ROOs, but sadly they really don't fit my wrist :'(

samyvip

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/10/13
16 years old with an AP is going to be hard to pull ;)

alleycat

Horology Curious
20/6/14
Welcome from the Uk , dont worry about your age, just wear your reps with confidence and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liamborghini

Renowned Member
21/12/13
Hey from the UK, hey I'm 16, many here aren't very old, and heck I'm the (unofficial) chat box leader! Say hi sometime!

anyway enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

japie007

Known Member
20/6/14
hee max,

Welkom aan boord!

Wat hier boven al paar keer is gezegd ben ik het roerend mee eens een goede smaak heb je zeker.
En wat betreft het wel of niet aankunnen, als je gewoon met vertrouwen zo'n horloge draagt
kijkt niemand er raar van op, gewoon schijt aan hebben haha.

Enjoy your stay around here ;)