• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New guy from India

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Welcome to the dark side. To India is safe and fast by DHL, I think all the dealers can ship.

thewatchdog

26/6/14
Small/medium quantities? Do you want to sell locally? Btw there might be a customs risk in that case.

thewatchdog

26/6/14
I ordered a noob crpo from toro last week. Shipped to india by DHL. I had to pay 900 INR (equivalent to 15$) as customs.

niharsharma1989

Horology Curious
1/8/14
Small/medium quantities? Do you want to sell locally? Btw there might be a customs risk in that case.

Yes, for sure the customs trouble exists, but as I have read in some previous post pertaining to shipping/customs in India, EMS or some other logistic company may help in overcoming them.

niharsharma1989

Horology Curious
1/8/14
The shipping and customs trouble is a different story altogether. Prior to that, comes the issue of good quality reps/clone watches whose look-feel would be almost in differentiable from its original counterpart. I'v held and experienced only on a few original rolexes, citizens and omegas and one each of ulysse nardin and patek philippe, but the replicas sold in india are nowhere near the real deal. Whereas the price charged for these cheap-looking ripoffs is way too exorbitant. Having looked at the pics of a few reps on sale in RWI I do have my hopes high !!!

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
aaw gawd. Another one sucked into the void of the dark side.

I pity the fool!!!!:lamo2:

welcome!!