• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introduction and collection

Slimjim69

Known Member
13/4/22
germany
Hello RWI,
this is my formal introduction.
Hailing from Germany I got into the hobby a few years ago.
Due to a lack of funds buying all the gens I liked was unatainble. So mostly I Just dreamed about a lot of watches.
A few months ago I discovered high quality reps and TDs.
Having NWBIG reps available is a gamechanger.

​​​​​​For example I always liked panerais for their design but movement quality and general way of doing business (and actively screwing over customers, See pam318 scandal) was too off-putting for me to actually Invest the money.

Same goes for Rolex with availability and detachment of actual value of their watches from grey market pricing.

Having NWBIG reps by our chinese friends to choose from allows for enjoying the design and in some cases engineering of the watches while also sticking the finger to the industry.

Im am looking forward to delve deeper into the hobby and to adding more (reasonable) gens and reps to my collection.

Kind regards, Jan

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome Jan
zAflvE.gif

The suggested image sharing tool is Clickpix btw, means you can embed images/gifs very easily.

Enjoy the forum

:search:

Last edited:
Reactions: Plaasbaas

Slimjim69

Known Member
13/4/22
germany
Thank you very much.
here is my collection so far
VSF PAM1313 on May's strap
Gen Omega Seamaster Chrono
BP Explorer I
Casio World timer on Nato strap

Some shitters I used to wear and will probably let Go in the near future
Old Kienzle markant handwinding dress watch, needs a new chrystal and a leather strap, picked Up on a garage Sale
Old Anker dress watch
Poljot Automatic dress watch
Seiko Automatic dress watch
Eterna Exekutive quartz

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Casio world timer, on a NTTD NATO, first for me, pure random, like your style Sir :thumbsup:

Enjoy exploring the forum :welcome:

Last edited:
Reactions: Plaasbaas