• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie replica virgin

Mike Owen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/10/21
Goin on verybody new member here, jist wana say hi as title say replica virgin here realy wantin a daytona rep, i like the panda white face and believe btf is the way to go after reading it all over this forum, to be honeat was realy want a YG/SS white face, would appreciate any input from you guys, which is the best factory for 1, any sellers tha stock them,

Cheers thanks in advance

Mike Owen

17/10/21
Seriously wot rep factory is makin a good quality YG/SS WHITE FACE DAYTONA 116503 or similar

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Best to do some reading, find more info here:

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...t.php?tid=255414&share_type=t&link_source=app

“What is the best …” depends on some many factors such as your requirements (eg a clone movement or not), your tolerance level (which fault bothers you or not) and the availability of a replica watch.

Please do some homework first here on the forum, you could start by checking out the Rolex subforum and search for daytona threads. GL

Mike Owen

17/10/21
Thanks for the advice, im intrested in any other members that may have purchased a yg/ss daytona, and what there thoughts are about it good and bad