• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello!

KenSATX

Looking Around
19/1/22
San Antonio, Texas USA
Hi! I'm Ken from San Antonio, Texas. I've been into watches for about 5 years. My current collection is mostly vintage Seikos. I got introduced to reps over at Reddit (r/reptime) and I'm thinking about getting either an OP36 or DJ36 for my first rep.

I am moderately skilled with my watches. I can adjust them and have replaced movements, dials, hands and crystals. Essentially I have enough experience to mess stuff up (which I have done a lot haha).

Here are my SOTC pics (probably best way to get to know me and my tastes). And yes I know I have two SARBs - long story on how I got two, but I like having one on a bracelet and another on leather.

Thanks!
Ken

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard Ken,

An impressive collection so far, congrats.

I especially like the Hamilton Khaki :thumbsup:

Enjoy exploring the forum & good luck with your first order (s) tis a slippery slope ;)

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Hi man… if you intend to mod the rep.
Maybe the OP would be easier as there’s no date wheel to swap, Crystal is fairly easy to get a gen.

The simpler the better for the first rep.
Also the blues are in a very high demand even for reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KenSATX

Looking Around
19/1/22
San Antonio, Texas USA
Hi man… if you intend to mod the rep.
Maybe the OP would be easier as there’s no date wheel to swap, Crystal is fairly easy to get a gen.

The simpler the better for the first rep.
Also the blues are in a very high demand even for reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am definitely leaning to getting a green BPF OP36 with an A2824.