• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi. I’m back after 9 month hiatus. What did I miss?

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Hello everyone, I hope you’re all well. I had to take time off to study for a big exam. I sat in February and missed by one damn mark out of 170 questions. So I buckled down and studied even harder to resist in October and I’ve just found out that I passed.

So I had some time away from the rep world (although did buy some Nike from dh gate for cheap; definitely recommend). For some weird reason there’s more money in my bank account?! So I should probably buy a watch…

What’s new in the rep world? Seems there’s a 5712 nautilus, Pepsis and Batman/girl are everywhere, new DJs, the entire 126610 line for gods sake, zf dethroned as best 15400.

Any development on the blue 5711? PPF still make the best dial and 3k haven’t fixed their chunky first link?
Is the zf Vs xf 15202 debate settled?
Should I upgrade my noob/arf bluesy? Still no decent 16613LB?
No new day dates by the big factories?

Anything else I should look around for?

Many thanks and it’s nice to be back

Reactions: Hor-Fan and leo6929

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Congrats on passing your exam Sir, well done:thumbsup:

As for the current market, it seems to be in flux with Noob/VSF MIA, alongside XF and maybe other factories.

Fakes of fakes (clean factory and fake noobs etc) and massive price hikes for Daytonas with TDs etc. And a feeding frenzy if a VSF is even hinted at in M2M

But aside from all that, business as usual ;)

Welcome back :p

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
You're going to be shocked by the prices.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rx4Time

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Congrats on passing the exam. You've got some brushing up to do as far as the current status on reps these days. Some good and some not so good. You'll see soon enough. Welcome back.

Reactions: Nivka

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
So VSF were taken out permanently?! Crazy. Just as they were taking the mantle too