• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi, looking to learn more

0xdev

Looking Around
28/10/21
Hello everyone, new here but I've been on /r/reptime for a while. Looking to learn more about this community!

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
What's up and welcome to RWI. I also joined through /r/reptime.

There is a lot of useful material here and really good information which helps you get your own rep.

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
Hello everyone, new here but I've been on /r/reptime for a while. Looking to learn more about this community!

Hey this community's knowledge is extremely in-depth and vast. Take your time and read the Popular brands and other brands sections, you can filter by replies and check the most popular threads. Lots of great builders and helpful folks here!

Welcome to RWI! do drop me a message if you have any questions will be happy to help

Reactions: P..DR..D

0xdev

Looking Around
28/10/21
Update, ordered a Sub from Hont and patiently waiting. Man this guy is busy.

0xdev

Looking Around
28/10/21
Having a little trouble with Hont, I ordered, paid and received QC for the v1, someone told me he had v2. So I asked him to see QC for v2, turns out he had the ones with 2R2X serial which apparently isn't the same factory as JVS. So I asked him if he could just send a new v1 with 3m serial number instead of the v2 and it seems to him I'm wasting his time. I'm still trying to talk to him, I would think people RL multiple times all the time, how is this any different?