• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi Everyone. Any manufacturer as good as noob?

CoNi

Looking Around
16/4/20
Hi. I’m looking for a Daytona 116503 YG/SS Two Tone. Which manufactures would you recommend after Noob got raided? Is there anyone who makes a great one?
all the best.
//Linus

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Hi. I’m looking for a Daytona 116503 YG/SS Two Tone. Which manufactures would you recommend after Noob got raided? Is there anyone who makes a great one?
all the best.
//Linus

Hi, thanks for signing up and enjoy your stay

I want a great one too!!!!1one

What is your definition of great, please be specific. EW Factory started making Daytonas recently, please find the thread in the Rolex sub forum and start reading

yogi23

Horology Curious
7/7/19
Italy
all the best.
//Linus
Depends on which flaws you're able to live with and how much you're willing to spend. ARF has the best dial and bracelet but not working subdial. EWF and Fake Noob are cheaper options but they also have their own flaws. Look TDs website or QC pics here and see what you like.

Inviato dal mio SM-T815 utilizzando Tapatalk