• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

hello

threeteeth

Looking Around
11/10/21
I've lurked here for a little over a year and recently decided to join. I greatly appreciate the vast cumulative knowledge of the members and their generous willingness to share it.

I bought my first rep a little over a year ago, a Rolex Air King, which I've loved. The process went very well but only because I found this site before I bought. Last month my wife, God bless her, insisted that I get myself another rep. Who am I to argue? As I struggled through deciding what watch to get, the wife again came to the rescue, suggesting that a Tiffany Blue Rolex OP would certainly make me a more attractive and potent man. I immediately returned to RWI for guidance.

After severely neglecting my professional responsibilities to scour the forum for several days, I detected early signs of macrophasia and rephaustion setting in. BPF, ROF, GMF, EWF - surely one of them is perfect and I've just not looked closely enough?!?! I self-prescribed two whiskeys and a cigar, and it did seem to help. Reminding myself that even gen can have flaws, I relaxed and chose to go with the one made by EWF. Also, it was helpful to adopt a mindset of abundance and recognize that this purchase is merely my next watch, not my last one.

It has been ordered and payment remitted. I look forward to its arrival and am thankful for the superb resource that this forum is.

Thanks!

threeteeth

Reactions: P..DR..D