• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi! Just found out about reps and placed my first order

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard & congrats on your first purchase.

:goodluck:

Reactions: Rodzillaz

Siesta Shrink

Known Member
Patron
Certified
12/6/21
Welcome! I think we all had that feeling of discovering the wormhole that will allow us to indulge our passion for fine watches. What I discovered was that I needed to tap the brakes and not buy every single watch that turned my head. Not easy for a guy with 65 years of impulse control issues. Take some time to learn from the folks who have been doing this for a while - the collective experience of RWI members is endless. Read, read again, and read some more. Especially the sticky articles.

Most importantly: have fun!

Kevemma

Looking Around
23/9/21
Un saluto a tutto il forum , mi sono appena registrato dopo aver letto un po' . Io vorrei acquistare il mio primo orologio ma nn ho la minima idea di come contattare i TD , scusatemi . Se qualcuno puo' aiutarmi vi ringrazio .

jaytreb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/21
England, Midlands
Welcome! :thumbsup: Just a heads up, be prepared for some delays in your order. It seems factories and dealers are having a rough time right now. There's been a lot of factory raids, lots of police attention and shipping delays, along with the usual chinese holidays.

For reference, I paid a TD on 17th August, received QC's 19th August, shipping details on 4th September and the tracking hasn't moved from the dispatch location since.

It's a slowwww process to get the watches you want but it's absolutely worth it, those Seamasters are beautiful!