• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member - Habenichts

Habenichts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/21
Hello everyone, I am new here in the forum and would like to introduce myself. I live in Germany, geographically more precisely in North Rhine-Westphalia and I'm now 62. I am interested in replica watches because 10 years ago I owned 2 real Rolex watches (yellow-gold Day-Date - diamond dial, President bracelet - and a Date-Just in steel-white gold). After going bankrupt, I not only lost my home - but also my two watches that I had to sell. Now I would like to buy two "Rolex watches" again, a Date-Just and a Submarine. Can I recommend a supplier here? I read reviews more often that are incredibly bad! Thanks for the help Habenichts

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Click on Trusted Dealers at the top of this page for a list of sellers. All the best.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard Sir & sorry to hear of your past troubles,
Hopefully onward & upward going forward

As gilrob said, stick to the TDs but never ever google them:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...37683-big-warning-do-not-google-td-s-websites

I'd also recommend reading the stickied threads pinned to the top of the NewMembersArea sub fora and in case you didnt see it, theres also a dedicated German sub forum:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/das-bierhaus-german-forum

Enjoy & happy shopping.

:goodluck:​​​​​​​

Habenichts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/21
Hello,
a lot of thanks for the warm welcome.

Yes ... i'm looking ahead. Looking back is not good ...! I've read a lot ... looked at a lot of pictures and realized that there are manufacturers who only appear to be doing a good job. I also wrote to a manufacturer. He replied that there are big problems at the moment due to raids in China and he advises me to wait. Yeah ... I look at the TD list Best regards

Reactions: P..DR..D