• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Post

Mr_Outsider

Horology Curious
28/8/21
USA
Hello folks! I'm new to the forum as well as to replicas. I looked through the entire sales thread but didn't see what I'm looking for. The reason I joined is because I read a very long thread where Omega replica manufacturers were discussed. I could use some direction on where I should pose a question. Sorry for the long greeting post and thanks for this forum!

DARKEST

5/4/06
I think before posing your questions take some time to really read thru some sections and get a feel for the community

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Welcome to RWI and glad to hear you’ve already done some reading.

Since your question relates to Omegas, check out the Omega section for what has already been posted there. If it relates to something that is currently being discussed, then add your question as the next post.

If it hasn’t been discussed previously or was discussed more than a year ago, start a new thread. Sometimes you can add onto an older thread, but only if it’s specific to your question.

Wish you the best here and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr_Outsider