• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Afternoon all. :)

CargonDiez

Horology Curious
9/7/21
Newcastle, Australia
Hi, I'm Ian.

Mild mannered garbage truck driver from Newcastle, Australia. I started following Formula One late in 2019 which then got me curious about luxury watches. I then started watching videos on YouTube about said luxury watches and one of them was a comparison video between a genuine Submariner and a replica. I started digging and found a sub Reddit about replica watches which then lead me here and for the last month I've been reading every *sticky* and searched every item to learn as much as possible before I start my collection.

I'm keen to start and I've been studying the TD's like a horny teenager with a Hustler magazine. :p

In my spare time when I'm not here studying I'm either training in BJJ, PC gaming, watching F1 replays because the time difference is ridiculous here in Australia and being a good husband/dad.

I do want to start with a Submariner/Sea-Dweller for work, a Daytona for days off and a Sky Dweller for 'date nights'.

I also like Richard Mille but i don't see them as an 'under the radar' watch.

Many thanks. ????

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
We both share the same f1 passion, welcome and enjoy your journey collecting what you like. Keep up the reading, there’s something new to learn everyday.