• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi!

Minolta89

Horology Curious
21/7/21
Hi i'm new to this world!
I'm looking for some tips in order to make my first buy. Thanks for your advice..
Looks like site like puretime became scam.. So it's just normal people are worried/scared to move the first steps to this world

Ciao scrivo anche in Italiano qualora ci fossero utenti Italiani.
Sono un novizio di questo mondo e cerco magare qualche consiglio per il mio primo acquisto e ringrazio in anticipo a chi mi saprà dare dritte in merito. Sembra che anche i siti seri dove comprare tipo puretime ecc siano diventati scams, brutta storia, normale che poi le persone non si fidano

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard.

Firstly, PureTime is not a scam, unless you ordered from a fake site.

I'd recommend parking some time and reading everything in the below section:-

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

Especially this:-

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ig-warning-do-not-google-tds-to-order-a-watch

There are alot of stickied threads, written by both past and present members, so a wealth of free information that is highly valuable and will equip you in efficiently navigating the forum.

To fully learn how things work, imho, they all should be read, but the below are must reads:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...some-of-the-more-prevalent-rules-of-the-forum

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...e-ultimate-guide-to-rwi-new-members-read-here

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...me-must-reads-and-interesting-info-start-here

Reading the above, in addition to all the other stickied threads, will stand to you ten fold if/when you decide to venture into the main forum and/or attempt a purchase either via a TD or M2M.

Best of luck & enjoy the hobby.

Minolta89

Horology Curious
21/7/21
Thanks for your attention, i will read those 3ds.
I read about some users got scammed from puretime but u are right maybe not from the right site.
Puretime.io is the only legit site i guess?
Can i find a list of legit sites? Thanks.
I never got scammed cause i normally take a lot to do everything ahah
But i know Could happen in this world so ill do step by step.
What means Td? Watch makers?

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Click on the Trusted Dealers link at the upper right of this page. Contact the trusted dealers ONLY via RWI. All the best.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks for your attention, i will read those 3ds.
I read about some users got scammed from puretime but u are right maybe not from the right site.
Puretime.io is the only legit site i guess?
Can i find a list of legit sites? Thanks.
I never got scammed cause i normally take a lot to do everything ahah
But i know Could happen in this world so ill do step by step.
What means Td? Watch makers?

TD is Trusted Dealers and if you check out those links, for starters, you'll get an idea how the place works.

Basically you pick a watch, then the factory/version, then the TD

And what gilrob has said, and that post from Staff, always use the contact info for the TDs from the below.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

Never ever ever google them.

Minolta89

Horology Curious
21/7/21
Thanks pdrd. I found the correct page.
Several link are out of date btw. ???? The level of quality change a lot from site to site. I spend all my afternoon seeing my fav watches trough those site.. I quickly realized that the only not justified price are on puretime. Its. Not fud against them, just their price are too high compared to other site/replicas.
Maybe they doing something special i don't know, i can understand that good rep doesn't come from a cheap price but some are over 1k$ it's really a lot for a copy.. Even if the watch worth 50k$ it's a lot, my 2 cent

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Very welcome Sir,

Am a positive chap so I think you've made progress.

You seem to have narrowed it down to a few watches which is a good first step. Have you narrowed jt down, using the search function, to the factory/version you want? That's the next step.

After that you can contact a few TDs and see what their price/availability is.

I use puretime / trusty/Jtime as a guide, but then research the forum to see if the versions are the best, taking into account price & my expectations.

But we shall have to agree to disagree Sir.
Approx 2% of market market for a replica, to me, seems reasonable, but everyone is different, and that's what makes the forum so interesting.

Best of luck with whatever you decide, but the cardinal rule is read read read "pre purchase", so you look down with pride at your shiny toy, knowing you've made an informed decision, not buyers regret after rushing in.

:goodluck:

Minolta89

Horology Curious
21/7/21
Hello guys, i will make a question for experts users.
Let me what you think on this.
A trusted dealer in New arrivals section made a 8888$ on all different watches
AP, PP, Tag
​​​​Could be a signal for exit scam?
Just want to know your thoughts about that cause is really strange for me

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
From what I've seen with those amounts before, it's a placeholder amount until the price is finalised.

TDs dont scam, they're "Trusted" ;)

Minolta89

Horology Curious
21/7/21
Ok fine but i think a newbie cannot gain trust seeing that. I just place my fist order on that site that's why my inquire.. Thanks for the answer, i feel better now

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Very welcome Sir & best of luck with your order.

:goodluck:

Minolta89

Horology Curious
21/7/21
This is my average luck:
Order already payed of course
We are trying to rush Factory side but please understand below.

Take note:

The delays is because of the several raids and crackdowns in China now especially in the watches market. Factories, Forwarders are all being raided and checked by authorities daily and this inevitably causes delays to the entire order processing time.

In view of this big raids and checks, we are also shifting our office premises to a safer place and it will take a few days for us to settle down. Meanwhile, everything is still in progress but there will be slight delays and we seek your kind understanding in this matter.

Thank you for your kind understanding. Have a nice day

Andrew