• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from The Central Coast of Cali

davebrownocc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/21
Arroyo Grande, CA
I am new to collecting having bought numerous Gen watches on auction sites and eBay in the last 3-4 months.
I've gone nuts and am glad the forum is here to validate me as a watch appreciate.
I've bought a BB 58 sterile dial rep with a blue bezel and rose gold markers and hands that is a VERY nice piece in my opinion. It is my favorite watch right now.
Am I allowed to say where I bought that from?
And I'm in the process of ordering with A TD that I found on here.
I can't wait to see wait to see how that turns out. I shall follow through on that at the TD section and post pics and notes about the process after I receive.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. I used to live in Santa Maria and have fond memories of California's central coast. All the best.

davebrownocc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/21
Arroyo Grande, CA
Heck yeah. If you come around or need anything from here I'll help you out, just get in touch. I'm over here in Arroyo Grande.
Even if you wanna see some of my watches. Ineed to sell some. I do great restorals of case, crystals and bands. I might be learning beginning movement service soon from a good WM near me.
I'm just now starting on a clean-up of this little 33mm Elgin Sportsman wind-up. It keeps great time.
Do you know where I would normally post this little note?
928a0ae5122a87df995c06dfb1f8606c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Contact a moderator before you offer any type of watch servicing or watch sales. RWI is strict about that. Take care.

Reactions: P..DR..D