• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Collection Sale

Enty999

Looking Around
3/7/21
Hi .. I’m new to the forum so hello everyone. I have a question which I hope is allowed. Last year I spent just over 2,100 US Dollars on 10 replica watches from a company called replica watch pro .. 3 x Rolex, 3 x omega, 2 c breitling and 2 x Tag. I would rather sell them as a collection rather than dealing with multiple buyers. I haven’t worn them .. it was a bit of an impulse buy when I was earning good money but lost my job due to COVID and need the money rather than the watches. I wondered what the best way to go about selling them would be and is £750 a realistic price for the collection, considering they cost a total of £1,500 just last year?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Reactions: Enty999 and Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
As said above, your best course of action is to contact trailboss99 and upgrade your membership, Then carefully read over the sales rules in the sales section. My suggestion is just sell one initially so you can get a feel for how the sales work . This will help reduce drama and make for a less stressful and smoother transaction. It is unlikely that you will find someone who wants to buy the entire lot, and as said you will get much better pricing if you list them individually. I'm sorry for your situation.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Re the correct price, how on earth are we supposed to know? It totally depends on what you've bought. You may as well have said, 'Last year I bought a crate of wine for £2k from QualityPlonk.Com. Is £1500 a fair sales price?'

Well, yeah if it's a crate of 1975 Chateau Lafite, not so much if it's a crate of Lidl table wine.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Good point GingerBubba

Enty999
​​​Could be an idea to throw up some pictures of the watches (and if you know factory info etc) otherwise you/we have no idea if the price you've listed is too high /low.

Best of luck either way & hope it works out for you.