• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime.io didnt send QC's since 25 days

Jeremy83

Known Member
26/3/18
EU
Hi friends,

I ordered a pelagos. They said they don't know when it can be delivered. I asked what was available. they said, for example, ARF Hulk. i said ok I haven't received a qc for 25 days. supposedly because she had a clockwork problem and she is waiting for a new one. I ordered from puretime.io, paid with Wise to a chinese name. do you think i fell for a scam?

sneaky305

Known Member
16/7/20
crazy florida
If you followed the correct link here for puretime then no you will receive your watch, since they are not Amazon and there are raids stopping the production of watches it is taking longer than usual. But puretime is a great trusted dealer, so just be a bit more patient, many members wait several months for their pieces and understand this.

Jeremy83

Known Member
26/3/18
EU
This is what it currently looks like with my order. I was repeatedly asked to wait 2-3 days. I definitely ordered from the right website. I'm just being held out. In a current message on the puretime website, they say that at the moment there are only send qc pictures every week. I've been waiting for over a month. Unfortunately I have to say that my trust in this "trusty dealer" is decreasing day by day

ben_a34

Known Member
30/7/20
What you need to consider is that TD means they will pull through in the end .. so you will get your watch or money. Especially right now things in general seem not so smooth so you have to give them a bit of slack.

Being TD doesn't say anything about the level of service or communication. I can understand your frustration - I also appreciate the TD just to be upfront and just communicate what's really happening. If there's a delay there's a delay (sometimes it can take months), but saying 2-3 days every time ain't helping anyone. Some TDs are clearly much better at actually communicating than others. So I'd suggest wait this out, and try a different TD next time.

Jeremy83

Known Member
26/3/18
EU
after more than a month I actually got the qc pictures today. I think when the watch is with me and everything looks good, all the trouble will be forgotten

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Jeremy83

Known Member
26/3/18
EU
the only negative thing I noticed on the qc pictures is that the SEL are not so nicely flush with the housing. It looks better with my Noob V7 from BK

Jeremy83

Known Member
26/3/18
EU
hi friends, i could use your help again. the clock has now arrived. And unfortunately she has 2 problems. the first, not so bad, the crown is not flush with the case in the screwed-down position. but now comes the big problem. The date does not change after 24 hours. it just clicks, but the date stays the same. it can only be adjusted manually. does anyone have any idea what i can do. the 3135 from ArF is installed :(

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
hi friends, i could use your help again. the clock has now arrived. And unfortunately she has 2 problems. the first, not so bad, the crown is not flush with the case in the screwed-down position. but now comes the big problem. The date does not change after 24 hours. it just clicks, but the date stays the same. it can only be adjusted manually. does anyone have any idea what i can do. the 3135 from ArF is installed :(

Hello my friend.

Annoyingly, they had to wait so long - unfortunately that was ruined by the current raids.

Regarding the clock, the forum will not (yet) help you.
Contact the TD. Most of the time, if there are such problems on arrival, it is not due to the QC, but because of the low declaration the postal agents literally "throw around" the package. And a clockwork is just a clockwork, precision mechanical and delicate.
However you ask TD for a solution, you will probably have to have a repair carried out by an independent watchmaker and you can then get the amount back either as a discount on your next order. Or get it back straight away.

So the steps are summarized:

1. Contacting the TD with a proposed solution for watchmakers, request for a discount
If that doesn't work (which it will because he's a TRUSTED dealer)
2. Submit a support ticket at RWI

I hope I could help you:)

Jeremy83

Known Member
26/3/18
EU
thank you for taking the time to answer me. I'll handle the problem then. Thanks again