• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'm looking for the best replica of the Rolex Datejust 41 mm.

Justin.ade

Horology Curious
6/5/21
Hey guys, I am looking for the best replica of the Rolex Datejust.
Unfortunately, I am not so well versed in this subject and am therefore dependent on your help. I was recommended this watch by a friend
what is your opinion about it... https://www.intime05.co/rollie/7743...on-silver-dial-on-oyster-bracelet-vs3235.html
How well is it made ?

I am relatively open to any Datejust design (only important is a fluted bezel), so you can suggest me any Datejust models. I just want to have a super replica.
But my favorite Datejust is the one with the blue dial.
I will be grateful for any suggestion....

Stay safe guys

Reactions: Mr_Rollie

John Abel

Known Member
15/5/20
UK
Good choice, it's really elegant. I'm thinking about going for one of the new 41ers as well.
My suggestion is to request QC pics to a number of dealers then decide. What matters, imo, quality-wise is not the dealer but the factory.

Reactions: Justin.ade

twoheadedemperion

Known Member
28/3/21
VSF Datejust 41mm is the best rep available. However factories recently got raided so most TD will not have this watch in stock

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Welcome to the forum. Check out the trusted dealers section to find your choice of watch. If you need more info on the watch, i recommend you go to google type in the watch of choice and add rwi to end of it. You should many many many threads on it. Enjoy the rabbit hole.

Reactions: P..DR..D

rocket strippers

Horology Curious
3/6/21
Personally have been looking for this watch as well.. good info on this thread (and others). Been lurking forever so it's nice to finally be present.. lol

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
There are two good reps of this watch. The ARF and the VSF. Both are very very very good reps, but the VSF edges out the ARF if you get a good one by virtue of it's superior datewheel and far more gen-like movement. The ARF datewheel is too bold for this reference. Some say the ARF jubilee bracelet is better, I don't know about that as I am not keen on that option, but the Oysyer bracelets are equivalent between the two. ARFs come up regularly with gen datewheel frankens in the M2M section. Don't go with gold or two tone if you are looking to pass off as genuine as the plating isn't very resilient, particularly on the clasp and the weight is off. If you must go gold, go ARF as the plating is more complete.

Last edited:

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
Excellent choice Mr Bond... :rwf:

Seriously, it is a very good call, especially as a first. You can’t go wrong with VSF. Also, it’s easy to wear being unpretentious. Your TD is a good one too, I’ve found some gems on his site on one else has.

Go in faith my son!

Last edited:

OutlawKeith

Looking Around
1/8/21
Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading :wave-1:

The following link has new content
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745:welcome:

YESSSSS!!! THANK YOU! I’m new here and trying to soak up as much info as possible and do all my own research without bothering any of the members with newbie questions. I came across this link and though of how helpful it was. Told my friends about it and then couldn’t find it again ????. Now here it is! Thank you SO much!

Sent from the RWI App

Sammy313

WANKER
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/8/21
Arf or vsf in my opinion ive owned both. The vsf however only comes with a clone movement at present and there have been questions raised on their reliability long term as opposed to an arf 2824