• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Want to Buy First REP

Post6667

Looking Around
3/5/21
Hello,

First off I wanna say thanks to this great community for providing all kinds of research for me to read. After a lot of reading I have settled on getting a VSF 3235 Sub in Black Face / SS. I do understand that they got raided recently. What horrible timing for me to getting into this. Are there any TD that currently have this one is stock? or is this kind of like you order form the TD site and they then request one from the Factory for you?

Thanks again in advanced.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Id recommend dropping a few messages to the different TDs and check their availability/timelines as ultimately
they're the only ones who can answer.

Then you can choose the one that best suits you, based on your criteria.

Alternatively you could try the M2M area, you could get lucky with a C&R, nearby which could reduce the timelines etc.

Best of luck, great choice btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: J3DD and Post6667

J3DD

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/20
MB, Canada
I think the best course of action is for you to look into each and individual TD's here and contact them directly for any availability.

Here's the link:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

I use Puretime when I purchase new and last contact I had with them was 2 to 3 weeks ago and they are still close then. Not sure if things have changed yet.

Best of luck. And VSF 116610LN is a great choice.

Jimbo255

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
16/4/12
Just bought two of them from trusty time and the QC pics arrived within 24 hours of ordering.