• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Versand nach UK - Risiko Zoll?

Micha88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/16
Germany
Hallo zusammen,

bin zwar schon einige Jahre hier im Forum, habe jedoch noch nie etwas nach Großbritannien geschickt. Jetzt möchte ich eine Uhr nach Schottland schicken und habe wegen des Zolls bedenken.

Bei den Versandunternehmen (DHL/UPS/etc.) muss ja genau angegeben werden, was versendet wird. Habt ihr da Tipps für mich, wie ich am besten vorgehe, oder ist generell seit dem Brexit von einen Versand nach UK abzuraten? Zudem ganz normal meine Absenderadresse angeben?

Danke euch vielmals und
beste Grüße
Micha

Sent from the RWI App

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hi Micha,

Could be an idea to post this in the German sub-forum?

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/das-bierhaus-german-forum

May get a more up to date answer on how the German postal services are dealing with Brexit, as well as the Britsh customs etc, as some members there may have recently conducted sales with UK based purchasers.

I've seen it mentioned to mark as returned/repaired watch etc, but the veterans can best advise on that, am sure there are countless threads about it.

Best of luck.

Micha88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/16
Germany
Thank you for the tip. I wrote a post in the German forum. Shipping as a repaired watch is also a good tip.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you for the tip. I wrote a post in the German forum. Shipping as a repaired watch is also a good tip.

Perfect, hope you get the answers you're looking for.

I'm only here a little while myself but the wealth of knowledge and free advice from the other members is awesome.

Shipping as a repaired watch is just something I read in passing on one of the threads, but there is bound to be a stickied thread on shipping advice, just have to have a look for it :)

Best of luck