• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sales Problem

Bantaxx

Horology Curious
11/3/18
Hi, i bought a watch from M2M sales section, and i havent received the watch till now, i tried to contact the seller and there's no reply from him, is there a dispute center on the forum, thanks

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Who did you buy from? Link to the sale thread? You should open a help desk ticket to get the mods and admins involved as necessary.

Reactions: Paolo069

Bantaxx

Horology Curious
11/3/18
Who did you buy from? Link to the sale thread? You should open a help desk ticket to get the mods and admins involved as necessary.
Where can i open a help desk ticket? I would like the mods and admin to communicate with the seller directly and clarify things.

Thanks

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Hi, i bought a watch from M2M sales section, and i havent received the watch till now, i tried to contact the seller and there's no reply from him, is there a dispute center on the forum, thanks

when did you buy this watch ?

Bantaxx

Horology Curious
11/3/18
when did you buy this watch ?
Bought the watch on 1st of April, the seller was really busy and posted the watch on the 10th, the seller just respond to my message and said it could take up to 14 days from Peru to New York, so hopefully next week it will arrive.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Bought the watch on 1st of April, the seller was really busy and posted the watch on the 10th, the seller just respond to my message and said it could take up to 14 days from Peru to New York, so hopefully next week it will arrive.

Please keep me posted on that , we have had problems with him before , just for being slow and non responsive , not scamming

Bantaxx

Horology Curious
11/3/18
Please keep me posted on that , we have had problems with him before , just for being slow and non responsive , not scamming
Alright, will keep you posted. Thank you.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Bantaxx

Horology Curious
11/3/18
Just wanna update that The watch finally arrived safely, but it really took a long time to delivered.

Thanks

Reactions: Rx4Time

tuaman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/15
Just wanna update that The watch finally arrived safely, but it really took a long time to delivered.

Thanks

Great to hear. International shipping sucks as far as testing patience. My M2M purchase took like 2 months but it was worth it.

Genuine Wrist

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/19
Possibly COVID-related delay.... Stock from Russia seems to be taking particularly long.