• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from a new member - Pete

pc5578199

Looking Around
28/2/21
Hi RWI - quick note to introduce myself and thank you in advance for welcoming me to the forum.

I'm hoping to learn a lot about vintage builds and hopefully secure a nice couple of pieces for a little collection.

If you have any suggestions around who can help, please do let me know.

I'm always up to provide an opinion or perspective for anyone who is looking for help.

Best, Pete

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
Welcome to rwi Pete, this is a great place to learn.
I’m not that into vintage style, but here definitely you’ll find the bests. Check some yodog builds and others, in the brand of your preference.

pc5578199

Looking Around
28/2/21
Thank you Ecender - appreciate it. Looks like Yodog, Killowattre and Tripdog are held in really high regard in the vintage space. One question, how do you become a supporter? I read in the FAQ for new starters the rates but can't see where to subscribe.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Thank you Ecender - appreciate it. Looks like Yodog, Killowattre and Tripdog are held in really high regard in the vintage space. One question, how do you become a supporter? I read in the FAQ for new starters the rates but can't see where to subscribe.

Hello and welcome. To become a supporter pm trailboss99 . Enjoy your stay in this rabbit hole hobby of ours

Noobylover

Known Member
28/2/21
What’s up Pete, I’m Pete too. Good to meet a fellow member. I’ve always love the vintage watches but could never afford what I wanted! Hopefully we will both learn a lot about vintage builds here! I’ve always wanted a Rolex ref. 6062 star dial, Yellow gold triple calendar moon phase. Haven’t seen any reps yet though, lol. Greetings and Good to have you here!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited: