• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seller trying to scam me on ReptimeBST?

josephgsmclaughlin

Junior Wanker
11/5/20
Hey guys! I hope everybody is well. I'm currently interested in buying a ZF Aquanaut and I commented on a guy's post tonight on Reptime and it was followed up with a guy messaging me telling me he has a ZF Aquanaut for sale. I'm not all that educated in reps but I'm pretty certain this isn't a ZF - looks more to me like a V6F. Would someone please just confirm this for me?

https://imgur.com/a/mcgLh7M

I also love to give head, if anyone want a free head let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
oh its a Reddit sale ?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Sounds like a Reddit problem to me. Ask over there what they think....

josephgsmclaughlin

Junior Wanker
11/5/20
Sounds like a Reddit problem to me. Ask over there what they think....

Jesus Christ, I'm asking for someone to tell me if this is a ZF or not. I'm relatively new to this forum, I didn't mean to post this twice. I don't want to post on Reddit because if, on the off chance, this is a ZF - I'd like to resume with the deal as my admittedly untrained eye was off. All I'm asking is for someone to let me suck them off or not - I'm just asking.

Reactions: perfecto71 and rthn

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Jesus Christ, I'm asking for someone to tell me if this is a ZF or not. I'm relatively new to this forum, I didn't mean to post this twice. I don't want to post on Reddit because if, on the off chance, this is a ZF - I'd like to resume with the deal as my admittedly untrained eye was off. All I'm asking is for someone to tell me if this is a ZF or not - I'm just asking.

Correction, it's actually Jesus H. Christ. The H is for Harry. So you join here eight months ago and contribute absolutely nothing to this forum. You could of done quite a lot of research in eight months.. So you want us to jump up to help you instantly so you can return to your other site and do business with someone you think is scamming you?

ZtPIK8.gif

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
You've made and posted 2 separate threads asking the same question. And yet you claim you didn't mean to post this twice ?

You've wasted your time here - Stop wasting our time - go back to Reddit and post the same question multiple times, waste their time.

Last edited:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Correction, it's actually Jesus H. Christ. The H is for Harry. So you join here eight months ago and contribute absolutely nothing to this forum. You could of done quite a lot of research in eight months.. So you want us to jump up to help you instantly so you can return to your other site and do business with someone you think is scamming you?

ZtPIK8.gif

This ^

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
If you suspect that someone is trying to 'scam' on reddit, wouldn't it make more sense to ask these questions over there ?

Unless of course you feel that you'd just be wasting your time and that all reddit members, staff and Mods will do what they always do - ignore it and let the scammer continue.

josephgsmclaughlin

Junior Wanker
11/5/20
You've made and posted 2 separate threads asking the same question. And yet you claim you didn't mean to post this twice ?

You've wasted your time here - Stop wasting our time - go back to Reddit and post the same question multiple times, waste their time.

Oh mate, quite frankly, have a fucking day off. This is a watch forum. It was a mistake posting twice - once on flame-free zone and once on the general discussion as I wasn't sure which one was applicable. I'm not wasting anyone's time - I asked a question about wanting to give head, you daft twat. Get a fucking grip man. I'll be really quick. I'm really fucking good at it.

josephgsmclaughlin

Junior Wanker
11/5/20
If you suspect that someone is trying to 'scam' on reddit, wouldn't it make more sense to ask these questions over there ?

Unless of course you feel that you'd just be wasting your time and that all reddit members, staff and Mods will do what they always do - ignore it and let the scammer continue.

I didn't want to aggravate the seller if he doesn't want the best blowjob of his life and I was wrong - therefore I ASKED FOR HELP HERE, on a REPLICA WATCH FORUM.

josephgsmclaughlin

Junior Wanker
11/5/20

ZtPIK8.gif

I hate to break it to you - this is a watch forum, not the fucking mafia. I'm asking for a dick only from the right person so I can put it in my mouth for my own pleasure. If you don't like it, don't fucking comment. I just wanted some fucking dick in my mouth. Everyone's always said RWI was a bunch of complete whiny old fuckers and my god they were right. You all need a fucking job or something else to get pissed about. I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION ABOUT GETTING A DICK IN MY MOUTH.

Reactions: WolfieAA

josephgsmclaughlin

Junior Wanker
11/5/20

Oh fuck off man, I was asking a question. Why the fuck do you even have a beginner's flame-free zone if they can't come and ask questions without having a load of middle-aged wankers like you who cry about Reddit like it's your wife's ex-husband. This forum is full of highly strung wankers who treat Reddit like it's fucking Daesh - when they're a hell of a lot more helpful than you bunch of fucking whiny twats.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I hate to break it to you - this is a watch forum
And I hate to break it to you.

No one on here will answer your question for you. Why you ask? Not because we don't want to help but we choose to not entertain self entitled twats like you on here. You better be fixing that attitude and you better do it quick before you see yourself out the door. Got it?!

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
I hate to break it to you - this is a watch forum, not the fucking mafia. I'm asking for a dick only from the right person so I can put it in my mouth for my own pleasure. If you don't like it, don't fucking comment. I just wanted some fucking dick in my mouth. Everyone's always said RWI was a bunch of complete whiny old fuckers and my god they were right. You all need a fucking job or something else to get pissed about. I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION ABOUT GETTING A DICK IN MY MOUTH.

lol

Reactions: YellowFin

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe

this made my day, Thanks for the edit Down_under :rollingonthefloor:

Reactions: AlphaProt