Toro bravo. Can i get help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toro bravo. Can i get help?

Hello, so I have been collecting several rep watches since 2014, and this is not my first time buying watches from him. I purchased around 6~7 watches from him before, so I really trusted him. However, this is what happened in like two weeks ago. I purchased zf hulk submariner from him, and paid him 458$ +60$ for dhl express shipping, cause I wanted to receive it faster. He sent me qc pics, and I agreed with the pics, and he provided me the tracking number. However, there has been zero updates since he provided me the tracking info, and dhl still says that "shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL" and its been already almost three weeks. Toro is not replying back to any of my messages, and communication is just being so terrible. How can I fix this problem? Should I wait more for updates?

It seems like Toro Bravo hasn't been responsive for a few weeks now without notice. Hope your situation gets resolved. See below.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-out-of-office

Comment

When did you place the order? Where is it shipping to?
      My wish list:
      Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

Title has been changed - this is a TD, not some random seller on IG or FB.

Comment

Could I suggest that TDs, if reported as not responsive for some time, get a special tag of caution?

Comment

Originally posted by John Abel View Post
            Could I suggest that TDs, if reported as not responsive for some time, get a special tag of caution?
            No.

Comment

gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by c7kang View Post
                Hello, so I have been collecting several rep watches since 2014, and this is not my first time buying watches from him. I purchased around 6~7 watches from him before, so I really trusted him. However, this is what happened in like two weeks ago. I purchased zf hulk submariner from him, and paid him 458$ +60$ for dhl express shipping, cause I wanted to receive it faster. He sent me qc pics, and I agreed with the pics, and he provided me the tracking number. However, there has been zero updates since he provided me the tracking info, and dhl still says that "shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL" and its been already almost three weeks. Toro is not replying back to any of my messages, and communication is just being so terrible. How can I fix this problem? Should I wait more for updates?
                Everyone might have something happening at some point in their lives, be patient you may hear back soon. Unfortunately you have joined the forum after the order, so I doubt you shall get any assistance from the mods..

Comment

Working...
                X