New here with pics!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here with pics!

Hi guys, I’m from Northern Ireland, been collecting watches for as long as I can remember. Recently got myself some nice examples. I’ll show you some of my collection, the TAG is genuine and my most treasured watch.

I have a two tone Rolex GMT, Kermit and Cookie Monster Subs on the way, they haven’t been delivered yet, this watch collecting is very addictive lol

Welcome to RWI. You have a nice collection so far! Indeed, this hobby is very addicting. Make sure you post pics of your new additions!
    Also, feel free to contribute to our weekly wrist shot threads in the "Eyecandy" section.
    THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Welcome to the rabbit hole....great collection btw !

Comment

Originally posted by AJB View Post
        Hi guys, I’m from Northern Ireland, been collecting watches for as long as I can remember. Recently got myself some nice examples. I’ll show you some of my collection, the TAG is genuine and my most treasured watch.

I have a two tone Rolex GMT, Kermit and Cookie Monster Subs on the way, they haven’t been delivered yet, this watch collecting is very addictive lol
        Hello and

Nice collection.

Comment

Originally posted by kavorca1 View Post
          Welcome to the rabbit hole!
          You summed it up perfectly! rofl
          THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes lads, was reading some threads on new models coming out, I’ve a feeling this place is going to cost me a lot more money than I’d planned
            Last edited by AJB; 30-12-20, 20:56.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes lads, was reading some threads on new models coming out, I’ve a feeling this place is going to cost me a lot more money than I’d planned
              Sorry i forgot to warn you....this rabbit hole.....extremely slippery.... Enjoy it

Comment

Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading

The following link has new content
                https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745

Comment

Originally posted by beau7816 View Post
                  Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading

The following link has new content
                  https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745
                  Thanks mate, lots of good info there. How do I know what factories my watches have come from?

Comment

Thanks mate, lots of good info there. How do I know what factories my watches have come from?
                    Trusted dealers actually mention the factory names in their listing on their websites.

Welcome!

Edit: sorry i misread lol I am sure some of our experienced members can tell the origin of the watches you own.
                    Last edited by sukwonee; 31-12-20, 17:40.

Comment

What kind of AP is that black one? I've never seen one like that!

Comment

Originally posted by millsmillsmills View Post
                        What kind of AP is that black one? I've never seen one like that!
                        It’s the Survivor Limited Edition

Comment

I support, a good thing.

Comment

Welcome mate! Do share with us more pictures as your collection grows!

Comment

New arrival today, two tone GMT

Comment

Working...
                              X