• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel Insert for RXF 116610LN

easy_beaching

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/7/20
Right by da beach, USA
Hello! I am relatively new to this forum, but have been spent a lot of time around other rep watch communities. Just curious if there is a recommendation from anyone where I could grab a better bezel insert for my RXF 116610LN. I got one of the early batches and the numbers are pretty dark. Appreciate any suggestions!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Wow thanks! I'll reach out to my AD immediately.

You do know what R factory is right? Rolex factory.... It's a bit of an inside joke in the replica forms. Truthfully your best option is to look on places like eBay or Chrono 24. Second best option is to buy one from SpongeBob

Reactions: easy_beaching

easy_beaching

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/7/20
Right by da beach, USA
Yes, hence my facetious reply about reaching out to an authorized dealer. I was just curious if there was some trusted places to get a brighter insert. I have already reached out to SpongeBob a few days ago, but I haven't heard back yet.

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Yes, hence my facetious reply about reaching out to an authorized dealer. I was just curious if there was some trusted places to get a brighter insert. I have already reached out to SpongeBob a few days ago, but I haven't heard back yet.
I had reached out to him regarding some work any indicated to me he currently wasn't taking new jobs. I don't know if it's still the case. The other option which makes a comparably good option is ussdassein . He has a section over in the supporting vendors area.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hello! I am relatively new to this forum, but have been spent a lot of time around other rep watch communities. Just curious if there is a recommendation from anyone where I could grab a better bezel insert for my RXF 116610LN. I got one of the early batches and the numbers are pretty dark. Appreciate any suggestions!

Puretime have CF ceramic inserts, I guess other TDs can get them too - Personally, as its a sub, I would probably be looking to go gen insert, if I was spending anyway.

easy_beaching

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/7/20
Right by da beach, USA
I actually sold my Noob V10 and went with the RXF :facepalm: I am going to have mine plated with the edges mod. I will post some before and after to show the difference.

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
I actually sold my Noob V10 and went with the RXF :facepalm: I am going to have mine plated with the edges mod. I will post some before and after to show the difference.

Do they also bevel the inner and outer diameters too in addition to numbers? I think you’re right to keep RXF insert as the black is closely dark as gen and pearl is super as well

easy_beaching

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/7/20
Right by da beach, USA
For anyone following this, I have received the final pics on the bezel with the platinum sputter coating and edges mod from USD. I assumed it will take another week or so for the bezel to get shipped back to me. I will be happy to share the before and after pics. The pics through the loupe looked fantastic!

Reactions: YellowFin