• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello All, from Ireland and Im new to this forum. Wondering if the watch i ordered in customs?

ja123

Horology Curious
30/10/20
So basically, ordered watch from Trustytime and Andrew was very open and straight forward with quick transaction. According to the tracking site it landed in Ireland about 2.5 weeks ago but still haven't received it the and latest message show's that 'The consignment has arrived in the country of destination'. I've contacted AnPost and they stated that it hasn't landed in their inventory yet now Im wondering if customs have it.

For those who have experience with customs how long did yous have to wait until you got a notification from them and what was your experience like?(again im not sure if its in customs but havent reached home)

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hello and :welcome:

I don’t know specifically about Ireland but customs certainly backed up in UK and elsewhere in EU. Some are taking longer that 2.5 weeks so just be patient. Its a recurring theme for many deliveries.

Cheers.

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Cheers guys, I guess I need to be a bit more patient ????

Pretty much yes, Eire is in a mess as I'm sure you know, goodness only knows how short handed customs are.

Reactions: ja123

ja123

Horology Curious
30/10/20
Quick update, Got my watch. Arrived yesterday... Moral of the story be a bit more patient lol especially in these times !!