• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st rep with puretime, anybody here got it delivered to a DHL packstation in Germany?

dirx103

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/10/20
Hey everyone!

So I've been working with puretime and I bought a A2484 Bluesy. I've been in correspondence with them and they have been very patient with me. Top tier customer service.

However, I am unsure if they used DHL to ship my order judging from the tracking number, from what I can see they did not. Seeing how I routed this order to a DHL packstation (currently in Germany) I am not sure if it will make it.

Anybody has experience with this? Kind of shocked that they shipped it however they want considering the word "DHL Packstation" is part of the address I gave them...

Thanks for y'all input. And may your watches be 1:1

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hello and :welcome:

I dont know the answer to your DHL packstation question but I hope your watch turns up... Did the tracking information update?

They generally use the most secure form of shipping at the time, this can change depending on country and other reasons of the shipping agent, theres nothing to say the parcel will not turn up... Maybe it gets passed to DHL once more localised.

dirx103

Banned
14/10/20
Hello and :welcome:

I dont know the answer to your DHL packstation question but I hope your watch turns up... Did the tracking information update?

They generally use the most secure form of shipping at the time, this can change depending on country and other reasons of the shipping agent, theres nothing to say the parcel will not turn up... Maybe it gets passed to DHL once more localised.

I did get the tracking information. But its been 6 days and it has not left yet. I honestly dont know what to think.

Watchesandwinetime

Known Member
11/3/20
Aussieland
This is normal. If any pr.oblems come up, bring it up with your TD.
In the very unlikely case something goes wrong, RWI staff can help but know this is sort of a last resort if you cant work things out with the TD

My last package from puretime was sent via DHL, and from my understanding this is how they ship all their packages.

dirx103

Banned
14/10/20
This is normal. If any pr.oblems come up, bring it up with your TD.
In the very unlikely case something goes wrong, RWI staff can help but know this is sort of a last resort if you cant work things out with the TD

My last package from puretime was sent via DHL, and from my understanding this is how they ship all their packages.

Yeah but is it normal that it has not moved in a week by now?

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Yeah but is it normal that it has not moved in a week by now?

If at point of export or import yes it can take a while to clear, if at a normal Depot then not normal although COVID is causing a lot of delays in certain places.

The main thing is that’s it’s updated to DHL in your app. That’s good news.