• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bye!

Skata

Horology Curious
2/10/20
Asked for some help here and got nothing but sarcasm and bullshit. Y’all are dicks. I’m sure there’s a more accepting community around. Like rolex.com. Next time you have a new guy come in and ask a dumb question, respectfully keep your dickishness to yourself. Cause you guys seem like a nibbedly tibbedly little nicked-tight crew of old head flamers waiting for someone with 0 knowledge to come in so they can bash and feel smart. Goodluck guys.

Skata

Horology Curious
2/10/20
Y’all would’ve gotten money outta me too. Dummies.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Don't forget your purse sweetie on your way out. :wave-1:

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Hahaha going to ask Rolex.com about a piece of shit canal street fake, would like to see how that pans out lol,
bye bye!

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Y’all would’ve gotten money outta me too. Dummies.

Some things are too important to place value on. Not sure what your question was but all forums have gate keepers to encourage research and putting some flesh in the game. Good luck in your hunt. Maybe chalk this up to a nube's welcome and persevere, quitters never win.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
I already feel sad! anything to be done to change your mind?

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
^This. You joined in Oct 2020, only 13 posts. How about invest the time in reading more first. In my 2 years here, there is hardly a question that hasn't been answered. I can also assure you that if you show the effort, members are very forthcoming to help. And finally, be humble when asking for help. That language of yours is not well taken. Good luck and stay safe!!

Reactions: macarone

Skata

Horology Curious
2/10/20
Hahaha going to ask Rolex.com about a piece of shit canal street fake, would like to see how that pans out lol,
bye bye!

Pretty sure rolex.com doesn’t sell fake watches. Its just the witty sarcasm you guys decided to break on me. Like y’all were hungry for it. Bunch of supremacists.

Skata

Horology Curious
2/10/20
I was actually interested and obviously I’m not as smart as you old heads took the time and effort to make these posts and the first comment was a bash. I understand the different between real a fake now lol.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Awh, what will all of our 13,992 active member do without you? What will RWI do without you now!?

Who cares, this isn't an airport, no need to announce your attention seeking departure.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Seems pretty unlikely you were going to become a supporter of the forum. The value of that membership ($30) is worth at least 6x as much as your entire rep collection. Ah well our loss, your clearly a very charming eloquent young man.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
To use a word from your previous comment on your other thread:
Your time here has become irrelevant.

Good riddance, don't let the door hit you on your way out!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Skata, logically you'll need to replace the whole bracelet on that watch, buying just the end links is not possible.