• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time purchase ever. Going with trusty time.

Evensonfreddy

Horology Curious
18/8/20
I placed my first order ever with Trustytime for the submariner 116610LN 904L SS/SS Blk VSF VS3135 just waiting for western union link. I have researched for a good first buy for about a month now and really hope this is a good choice! I just started my own business so this is an important buy but I trust the good reviews i've read! I'm greatly looking forward to completing this transaction with Trustytime and appreciate your time and I'll post the rest of it as it comes. :)
trustytime

Bearmarketrader

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/20
Chicago
Hello Evensonfreddy.

Welcome! I am also new to RWI. Good to see you did your research!

Congrats on establishing your own business BTW. Hopefully you saved some money in the budget for a second watch-- as this hobby becomes quite addictive **as I sit here refreshing my tracking details for my pending new watch**!

Enjoy!

Evensonfreddy

Horology Curious
18/8/20
I feel the watch will generate 10x the income of the investment. Being that im from a city that cares far to much about appearances lol. So im sure I will buy many more soon! Im so excited honesty I cant stop even checking my email.

Dez275

Horology Curious
1/10/20
Never heard of trustytime but sounds like I need to take a look!

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
All TD's are very good. Order your watches with confidence. I personally use trusty for all my purchases. Great dealer.