• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello gentlemen, new member here!

md777

Looking Around
22/9/20
Gentlemen,

Love your forum and community.

I'm looking a replica of Rolex for my cousin who is 12. He loves rolexes a lot. Is there any recommended seller who sells replicas under $200?

Thank you and best regards.

WatchMeSailor

Known Member
22/8/20
Down Under
Hi md777.

Welcome! Take time to go through everything in the ultimate guide for new members below. It will answer a bunch of your questions.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...e-ultimate-guide-to-rwi-new-members-read-here

At the top of this page and right next to the RWI banner is a "Trusted Dealers" button that will take you to a place where you can read about the TD's and shoppers’ experiences. It’s worth noting that the watches are all sourced from the same factories so the point of difference with the TD’s is the customer service they provide and the QC approach. There are many guides detailing how to buy from trusted dealers. These guides help you understand how their service works and what to expect. You’ll learn things about how shipping works, how long it can take, pros and con's of using credit cards etc. Be sure to understand the service terms before you buy. Dealers aren’t all consistent on this front, some may cover you if customs seizes your watches, others may not. Take the time to read their terms.

The Manufacturer section will contain lots of information relevant to the watch you might want to buy. You will find literally hundreds of posts containing comparisons and general opinions about the watch you might be considering. I would strongly urge you to have a good understanding of the exact model you plan to buy and know what the issues are with the model, how it differs from the Genuine watch before you buy.

New users to this (and other similar forums & RepTime on reddit) typically get a cold response when they just flat out ask which is the best watch to buy. Apart from it being a difficult question to answer (different factories churn out watches with various different flaws, it’s up to you to work out what you can live with), it’s a question that’s asked so frequently that you may find yourself on the receiving end of a bunch of sarcastic, rude and unhelpful feedback. That’s just how it is.
Have a read through this post if you want to get a sense of the really good reps that are out there:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

Members that have a better experience tend to spend a good while following this forum so that they come to understand the nuances between the different variants of the watch they want to buy so that when they do buy it, they know what issues might be acceptable and which issues might give cause to ask the TD to go and source another version of the watch. They will also have adjusted their expectations around timelines, payment methods and delivery challenges for purchases in this space. Before you consider asking for help with QC, see the post below to get a sense of the feedback you’ll get if you’re not coming to the table with a sensible question and some demonstration of the significant research you’ve already performed:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9246702-qc-help-zzf-hulk

Based on your question, i'd recommend you first work out exactly which rolex you would like to get, then work out whether there are reps of it, then work out which factories make those reps, then research around the builds and pricing of those reps so you can get a sense of which ones you want to go for, then go ahead and buy. if you want to do this in an informed way, I recommend you follow this forum and read all the guides over a period of at least a month. Make at least a good 24-48 hours of time investment to read the stuff in here.

As far as i know, you're unlikley to get high-end rolex replicas for under $200. You will find lesser quality replicas on dhgate (google dhgate); you'll find that there's very little discussion on this forum about lower quality replicas to help guide you however.

If you want any further guidance on where to research. First try going to google and searching “RWI (insert your question or topic here)”. Failing that come back to this post and ask away.

All the best and welcome to the community

WatchMeSailor

Known Member
22/8/20
Down Under
Gentlemen,

Love your forum and community.

I'm looking a replica of Rolex for my cousin who is 12. He loves rolexes a lot. Is there any recommended seller who sells replicas under $200?

Thank you and best regards.

Expensive tastes for a 12 year old...

AwesomeHappy

9/3/17
Welcome! Haha and yes i agree, expensive taste for a young man! Have you tried introducing some entry-level swiss brands like tissot, hamilton etc? Maybe he might like those as well yeah