• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member Looking for First Replica

SteveList89

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/9/20
0f25ee2d869ef533343ffaed0b830712.jpg

Hi! I'm brand new to these forums. I've read the stickied posts and am feeling overwhelmed by the amount of information. I can't even gather on what basis I should choose one trusted dealer over any other from those listed on this site.

I'm looking for a replica GMT-Master II (black/blue or red/blue bezel) or no-date Submariner (black or green) that is indistinguishable from a genuine one, even when handed to someone who owns one (super-rep?). I don't care about inside-the-case accuracy and I don't want to do any after-purchase modifications.

I know you get these questions day-in and day-out, so apologies in advance, but I would really appreciate concrete steps on this (e.g., this is the specific watch model/factory manufacturer I should be looking for; I should send a PM to this specific TD on these forums; etc.). Again, I swear I read the stickied posts but am not able to sort out how to get moving on this.

17303780_3_640.jpg
Rolex2BSUBMARINER2BRef2B1240602B01.jpg

Mopfloyd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
Ok I’m a new member and as I’m on the lookout for a Pepsi I’m going to try to help .

Give this thread a thorough read through. I mean all 117 pages and come out meaner and stronger . [h=1]NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review[/h] I’ve been over it twice in the last few weeks and although I’m still without a Pepsi I feel like I could fight a lion .

good luck

Reactions: Tucker

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
Carry on reading, you’ll get there and feel much better for doing so.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Updog

18/7/19
Echoing what others have said - keep reading - then read some more.

One piece of advice however - you will typically have better luck with a no-date watch being closer to gen with no mods.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Forget the Pepsi, reps aren't there yet. Even the ZZF 114060 has the "X issue". If your only goal is showing off without any risk of getting busted by an expert, go the franken route. Gonna set you back by 1000-3000 bucks for a Sub though...

And just in case you're wondering why you don't get the responses you expected when opening this thread:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tejust-best-ap-etc-the-wrong-questions-to-ask

andrespaisa

Horology Curious
17/5/20
I own two submariners, Yacht Master and a Daytona, all from Noob and they are amazing watches. Their quality is outstanding. I would definitely recommend Noob for the submariner you are looking for.