• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Omega

Buckwheat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/20
I am new and spent hours trying to figure out how to buy a Watch?.
i want to look a catalog with models and prices.
i don’t have TIME to email people
i just want to buy some WATCHES
Thanks

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
hahaha!

By hours you mean 30 seconds...?

fella this is not amazon you cant just click and buy.. and we are not gonna spoon feed you information here

there a members sales section here with 100's of watches for sale, and about 12 dealers with websites with thousands of watches. but you wouldnt have time to email anybody right..

and thats all the information your getting from me. if you want to just click and buy, go to aliexpress and cross your fingers

Last edited:
Reactions: Solution6

DoctorGonzo

Horology Curious
19/6/19
You can purchase a watch via a TD’s website, or purchase through the sales section from another member without having to send a single email.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
You can purchase a watch via a TD’s website, or purchase through the sales section from another member without having to send a single email.

Thats not good advise, you dont email the Td first to check availability on a watch? Noob error

Also you gotta PM a seller, often a few times.. would that not take as much time as an email, precious time he doesnt have

Reactions: DoctorGonzo

Buckwheat

28/7/20
Ok sorry
i don’t know how to shop.
it seems odd?
i thought I could look at websites shop
I didn’t realize it was this way

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
just take your time and read.

chose your watch and then go to a dealer and ask for one, when you do have the time

​​​​​​​but it doesnt seem like you would have patience for the process

if you want something faster buy a used watch from a member

DoctorGonzo

Horology Curious
19/6/19
True, though as he stated, he has no time for emails. I presume the process of communicating with a TD and the whole QC aspect of purchase is also off the table. The lead time and overseas shipping timeframes will likely not make the OP happy. Definitely no time to read one of the many helpful buying guides on here.

Seriously though Buckwheat, take a breath and take some time to read the guides for new members. These Forums are a wonderful place with tremendous knowledge. It may take time, but I find it is time well spent.

Buckwheat

28/7/20
I don’t understand the whole process
I honestly thought I could click on a website and shop.
No disrespect intended