• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time buying experience

eswar

Horology Curious
12/12/16
Hi all,

New member here... have tried to read through as much information as possible, whenever I have managed to find time... I have to say, the volume of information and the quality of it has been brilliant... Despite the urge i have managed NOT TO ask the most popular "which is the best Rep" question... some of the responses that i have seen, just made sure I never get there :)

Apologies, i cant really remember how I zeroed in on Trusty Time, but i have to mention Andrew has made sure i never regretted it. He has always been reachable and so prompt with his responses... it was such a good experience... it was such a pleasant surprise considering i didnt know what to expect......

on the order itself, i decided to get one for my wife's Bday and ordered the Hublot Classic Fusion 38mm... though the watch didnt make it in time for the Bday, i wouldnt blame Andrew for it, considering the sort of circumstances we find ourselves in these days..... so the watch finally arrived yesterday... but Andrew was constantly in touch and have always communicated the right message... have given a brief idea of the timeline below.....having owned a few Gen, i was pleasantly surprised with the finishing quality... despite my wife not having a great impression abt REPs, she hasnt kept the watch away since it arrived.... now that she has nothing to complain i can peacefully focus on ordering for myself :) goes without saying i dont have to look elsewhere when i am buying again....

Order Timeline :
11 June - Payment confirmed
17 June - QC received and confirmed the same day
19 June - watch passed to Forwarder
21 June - received DHL tracking number
3 Jul - Received new DHL Tracking number
7 Jul - Received the watch

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Dude,
You are in trouble.... You got the wife on board and now you are going to be like some of us with multiple watch boxes all stuffed full and still watches laying around
Good luck buddy

Reactions: eswar

eswar

Horology Curious
12/12/16
Dude,
You are in trouble.... You got the wife on board and now you are going to be like some of us with multiple watch boxes all stuffed full and still watches laying around
Good luck buddy

Hahaha... Hoping I have taken a calculated riam... She's not much into watches.. Just about getting her enticed, so she does not complain when I order a few for myself... Just hoping ????