• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch help please?

longatron

Horology Curious
3/3/17
Hey everyone! im not sure if im posting in the right section so please dont bite if not lol

just received my ARF GMT Master ii off trusty time today... problem is the minutes hand is not functioning correctly... will they accept it back and also does any one have history of retunring a watch to china?

Thanks

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
I'm not able to help much, but would suggest you go into more detail about what isn't working for other members to get a better idea what the problem is.
There is a good chance it is just user error.

edit- double post

Last edited:

daledoback

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/15
A lot of these rep watches have small little issues like what you mentioned. If you like the model watch, you should find a watch maker to service it for you, and get it to 100% you will be happier in the long run.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hey everyone! im not sure if im posting in the right section so please dont bite if not lol

just received my ARF GMT Master ii off trusty time today... problem is the minutes hand is not functioning correctly... will they accept it back and also does any one have history of retunring a watch to china?

Thanks

Details like the movement type would help, along with a detailed description of the issue and possibly a video. While it is possible to return a watch to China it's not recommended under normal circumstances and something I would not even contemplate doing with the current pandemic. Your best bet is to reach out to them let them know of the problem and then send it to a watchsmith from the forum here to fix. If parts are needed often time they can assist with that.