• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello folks!

chainsmoker11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/19
North of NYC
Hi all,

I've been around for a bit lurking and reading up. Don't let the name fool you, not a smoker and never have been. Its been my forum handle for 20+ years and I keep it around for nostalgia's sake.

I've had a few gens for a while:

1. Tag Heuer Monaco
2. BR V2-92
3. Baume and Mercier Classima Executive
4. Steinhart Ocean One GMT Pepsi

After reading up for a while I've made a few rep purchases (not without a mistake or two thrown in there)

1. PAM572 (Puretime - love this watch! Wear it all the time and get tons of compliments on it)
2. BR 03-94 (Puretime - really want to like it, but the numbering is ever so slightly off center and the date wheel is way to sunken)
3. Zenith Pilot Type 20 Chronograph Extra Special ( 3rd buy, not a TD, way over paid but got away with it. Love this watch)
4. PAM? (2nd buy, not a TD, didn't do my research, like the watch, but terrible rep. I'm chalking it up to learning that I really like the size and shape of Luminor)
4. AP ROO (1st buy, not a TD, got it cheap, absolute garbage, but really like the size and shape.)

What I am researching now:

1. Replacement for the AP ROO from above. JF 9.5
2. PAM320
3. IWC Portuguese Annual Calendar
4. Blancpain Fifty Fathoms
5. IWC Big Pilot

Looking forward to getting more involved! Cheers!

Ben

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Welcome to the forum! How about throwing a Portuguese 3714 to the research list?