• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AAA+ Replica watches

metob

Looking Around
6/12/19
Hi im new here i want to ask something. Someone know where buy the best quality on aaa+ watch, thank you everyone

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
You need to get a Swiss made replica.

Agreed! They will have “SWISS MADE” printed at the bottom of the dial at 6 o’clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: D Ramone

waxdec

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/19
Can't understand how people want to drop several hundred dollars on a watch yet don't do even a minute of their own research. So many people like this on rept1me :(

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
It's tough to get on the list, though. I've been waiting for 11 years. :fuelfire:

6347 posts and you still have not learned of the secret handshake? Come on Fiddo - you must know that in order to get on the list for the best AAA, swiss made reps, you must first learn and master the secret handshake. Its plain sailing from then on.

Hi im new here i want to ask something. Someone know where buy the best quality on aaa+ watch, thank you everyone

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Unfortunately a few of the members who have been here for a while have forgotten they were once the "noob". Might remind one of the school yard bullies taking pleasure from picking on the new kid. They will mislead you and make fun of your request for help.

As mentioned in a couple of posts above - read these threads and avoid asking for any help until you have.
The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...bers-read-here

Trusted Rep Dealers - https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ed-rep-dealers

Last edited:
Reactions: mclarendude

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Unfortunately a few of the members who have been here for a while have forgotten they were once the "noob". Might remind one of the school yard bullies taking pleasure from picking on the new kid. They will mislead you and make fun of your request for help.

As mentioned in a couple of posts above - read these threads and avoid asking for any help until you have.
The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...bers-read-here

Trusted Rep Dealers - https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ed-rep-dealers

I don't think any of us has forgotten they were once a Noob here. Thus the reason for providing the OP with threads to posts that specifically address his questions. The very purpose of these forums is to enable the user to access information to prevent being mislead. The key being the benefit gained from investing the time to understand how the forums are laid out, the rules of the forum and learning how to utilize the tools available to conduct your own research.
Given the very nature of the illegal replica watch trade it is a given there are less than honest people trying to make a fast buck off of anyone they can. There are rep dealers with websites full of false information. They will say and promise anything to make money. They professionals of the con. They know how to give you the answer you want to hear and not what you need to hear. They are cunning, deceptive and full of lies.
You seem to think that members here are taking pleasure bullying and picking on the new kid. You have stated members here will mislead and make fun of anyone asking for help. Like schoolyard bullies you say. Your statements could not be further from the truth. Consider this:
There is probably not a member here that didn't experience some of the same responses when they were new here. One of two things tend to happen to new members. One is that they fail to invest the time to do their own research and depend on others to provide answers for them. Problem with this is that everyone has different opinions. Thus what you consider satisfactory may not be what they consider satisfactory. Once you allow others to make decisions for you, you set yourself up for disappointment. If you lack the initiative to make your own decisions based on your own research you can't benefit from this forum. Eventually realizing this hobby may not be for you. If you don't allow yourself to accept constructive criticism from senior members. If you end up taking comments personally and develop a negative attitude. If you are unable to see the true value in being "ribbed" by fellow members. If you can't appreciate a bit of humor from time to time. If you are unable to understand that members use these comments to cajole you into doing your own research to better your experience here. Then you will end up feeling but hurt and bullied. You won't understand how a bit of tough love can help you to be contributing member of this community. You get out of this community what you put into it.
The new members that invest in understanding how to use the forum to better educate themselves by doing their own research are the ones that benefit the most. The new members that can allow themselves to see the value and true helpful intentions sewn into these comments will realize it's to their benefit. The new members that get to know the community by following key senior members and observing the way they commumicate and contribute to the community will become the future long term members. The new members that become Supporters and Patrons by actively participating to better the community as a whole will be the members that help the next group of Noobs.
The comments that you may incorrectly think are made to bully and mislead are in fact meant to help the new member answer their own questions.

I don't think any of us has forgotten they were once a Noob here. Thus the reason for providing the OP with threads to posts that specifically address his questions. The very purpose of these forums is to enable the user to access information to prevent being mislead. The key being the benefit gained from investing the time to understand how the forums are laid out, the rules of the forum and learning how to utilize the tools available to conduct your own research.
Given the very nature of the illegal replica watch trade it is a given there are less than honest people trying to make a fast buck off of anyone they can. There are rep dealers with websites full of false information. They will say and promise anything to make money. They professionals of the con. They know how to give you the answer you want to hear and not what you need to hear. They are cunning, deceptive and full of lies.
You seem to think that members here are taking pleasure bullying and picking on the new kid. You have stated members here will mislead and make fun of anyone asking for help. Like schoolyard bullies you say. Your statements could not be further from the truth. Consider this:
There is probably not a member here that didn't experience some of the same responses when they were new here. One of two things tend to happen to new members. One is that they fail to invest the time to do their own research and depend on others to provide answers for them. Problem with this is that everyone has different opinions. Thus what you consider satisfactory may not be what they consider satisfactory. Once you allow others to make decisions for you, you set yourself up for disappointment. If you lack the initiative to make your own decisions based on your own research you can't benefit from this forum. Eventually realizing this hobby may not be for you. If you don't allow yourself to accept constructive criticism from senior members. If you end up taking comments personally and develop a negative attitude. If you are unable to see the true value in being "ribbed" by fellow members. If you can't appreciate a bit of humor from time to time. If you are unable to understand that members use these comments to cajole you into doing your own research to better your experience here. Then you will end up feeling but hurt and bullied. You won't understand how a bit of tough love can help you to be contributing member of this community. You get out of this community what you put into it.
The new members that invest in understanding how to use the forum to better educate themselves by doing their own research are the ones that benefit the most. The new members that can allow themselves to see the value and true helpful intentions sewn into these comments will realize it's to their benefit. The new members that get to know the community by following key senior members and observing the way they commumicate and contribute to the community will become the future long term members. The new members that become Supporters and Patrons by actively participating to better the community as a whole will be the members that help the next group of Noobs.
The comments that you may incorrectly think are made to bully and mislead are in fact meant to help the new member answer their own questions.

Reading the thread will reveal that prior to mine, only two of the ten posts offered the OP some helpful guidance. The remainder except for one fall into the category I described.

You misquoted me, specifically, I did not state: “members here will mislead and make fun of ANYONE asking for help”. What I wrote was: “a FEW of the members” and “will make fun of YOUR REQUEST FOR HELP”.

There is probably not a member here that didn’t experience some of the same responses when they were new here”. So there is a long history of this behavior. That explains it. Does it justify it?

You refer to being “ribbed” by fellow members and appreciating a bit of humor from time to time. For sure. Among members who know and are comfortable with one another, this is common across many forums. This is not the same as I referred to and you know it.

I agree with much of what you wrote including to encourage “noobs” to benefit from the forum and be able to contribute to it, they (we) should indeed be directed to and encouraged to read the several helpful threads that are available – as some members are inclined to do. I don’t think the condescending demeaning responses are a bit helpful to anyone.

I stand by my original comment. Just my opinion. I believe that’s what forums allow.

Last edited:

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
There ought to be mandatory reading before one can access threads followed by list of bannable questions when one signs up.

Reactions: Roadster

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
There ought to be mandatory reading before one can access threads followed by list of bannable questions when one signs up.

Take it to the chat box !

;)

Reactions: tripdog