• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

need 18 quality posts to make a sale, any way around this ?

ElTechnico

Horology Curious
15/11/19
purchased a super jubilee 63600 for 234US and dont like it. it was for a gen 116000 oyster perpetual but its like putting monster truck wheels on a nissan pulsar..... i most definitely prefer the original bracelet it came on.

its fairly used and wondering if someone will help me sell this thing ?

i can post pics and do whatever i can to prove identity as well..

Tione12

11/6/19
It’s not possible tu surpass this rule. You should achieve this requirement pretty quickly.

Just participate and enjoy the forum!! =)

ElTechnico

Horology Curious
15/11/19
do the posts have to be of actual substance or are they more like replies and comments ?

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
do the posts have to be of actual substance or are they more like replies and comments ?

as has been said, play an active part on the forum, not random posts to make up your post count, or you will see your posts go back to zero.
remember the selling of watches on the forum is a perk to active members to help them move on pieces they no longer want.
read around the different sections and find topics that interest you, and then contribute.
random posts like, nice watch mate will not be a good idea.
have fun and enjoy the forum, its a great place.....

Reactions: Tione12

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
That'll be a tough nut to crack - good luck.

Diablo8

Horology Curious
11/9/19
As someone already said, just become active. Allow yourself to learn and communicate with others who share the same interests as you in watches. There may be someone who created a new post with a question or concern that you may be able to assist. This can be done by thoroughly commenting on a post, answering a question and/or sharing an experience. I'm sure you'll figure it out.