• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello, new member. Help please!

salpimagno

Looking Around
22/2/20
Hi there. I'm a new member from italy and i've been always in love with Rolex GTM II (red and blue model). I don't know much about watches but all I know is that I don't earn enough to afford an original one. So, I've seen this wonderful forum and I thought: maybe someone could advice me a trusted dealer who can sell me a good replica? Thank you very much

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Welcome to the forum! Most trusted dealers carry batches of the watch your are looking for, you can look them up here! To get more information on the best batches or the best bang for your buck, you can start looking on the Rolex subforum.

salpimagno

Looking Around
22/2/20
Hi, thank you for the answer. The problem is not the price. But the cost would be a problem if the shipping goes lost or the trusted dealer doesn't ship the item. Which solution do you find for this kind of doubts? Thank you

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Which solution do you find for this kind of doubts?
These risks are part of the game, to avoid seizures best would be to use the triangle shipping option. As for Trusted Dealers, they are vetted and trusted for a reason, they will always ship your item.