• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Differences between a Rep and a Clone???

buggsb

Looking Around
18/10/19
I'm a real noob here so looking for some wisdom.

I see Reps out there in numerous price ranges from under a hundred bucks up to 5 or 6 hundred bucks. But then there are the companies out there selling "clones" priced 3-4 times that of the "good" Reps. Can anybody here educate me on the differences or what you actually get with a "clone"? Is the extra cost worth the investment?...or is a quality Rep "just as good"?

Thanks in advance for your input and advice.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Well it’s very simple and easy to explain.

What you call Rep. you can get from our TD‘s here - you will be very happy with it and love the watch. They are the creme de la creme of replicated watches.

If you buy that „clone“ thing from those „companies“, whatever it is because a „clone“ will also be a rep and if its no clone or rep it‘s a gen, you will pay like 2000$ get a piece of Sh** or maybe nothing, maybe dog food or if you are very lucky you get the same watch as from the TD but you payed 3times more to it.

So don’t care about what you will find on the internet. Stick to the Forum and the TD‘s here - you pay like 3 to 7 hundred bucks and you will be happy.