• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW Purchase with Andrew @TrustyTime!!! (after terrible experience with other TD)...

chadjoseph

Horology Curious
23/10/19
:howdy: SO - I'm a brand new Member to RWI and you guys have been GREAT! Just wanted to start by saying THANK YOU for all the help, advice and direction....it's been a HUGE help in my experience so far. You may have seen my 1st post about my experience with Steve @Theonewatches.ru and it JUST WASN'T GOOD. He's apparently just not the TD for me and I'm sure he's served many others well. Anyhow, I paid for a watch on 10/24 as a Birthday and "New Father" Present (as my first baby is due ANY day now!!!)......but after seeking the watch I've been dying for and paying him, I received 1 bad QC pic about a week late in which he pointed out the irregularities and asked I wait 2 days for replacement, then another 2 days, then responded a week later saying he was on a "business trip" and asked I still wanted the watch I ordered and paid for??? So I was strung along, even told him I'd change my order and ADD a watch if it would make things easier, when no response AGAIN - I finally said I wanted a full refund. Now NO watch was actually ordered, only saw 1 bad QC pic and when I requested a refund, he responded with "wait 1-2 more days to see if watch shall arrive, then I can refund".....UMMM already said I wanted my refund as I just didn't trust him and his lack of respect to even keep me in the loop but was told to "WAIT" for my refund as if he was still seeking this same watch! Now he told me refund would take 20+ business days even though my money was never spent acquiring the watch from the factory that sent bad QC so I don't understand how I can transfer my funds to his account in minutes, yet it takes 20+ days for my refund for a watch that was NEVER REALLY ORDERED !?!?!?! IS THIS NORMAL? - Any help would be greatly appreciated as other TD's seem to have a lot faster Refund Policy..... - some part of me just hopes this will help another avoid my experience ...

Anyways - after doing some research, speaking with fellow members, and feeling good about @TrustyTime02.cc...I somehow managed to talk my angelic babe of a fiance into letting me purchase AGAIN (this time 2 watches instead of 1) AND before I was even refunded my $ from Steve @Theonewatches ...

MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR WITH ANDREW @TRUSTYTIME : Andrew has been a GOD-SEND! Honestly SO GREAT with communication and seems to actually cares about his customer's "mental state"....as we can all get a little crazy putting our $ out there and esp. when it comes to FINALLY getting the watches/watches of your dreams! These were my 2 Holy Grail watches and have a few more on the list after this of course....but since I've been out of the Rep game for 3-4 years, bought a few Gens in the mean time while my company was doing well (Rolly Polly GMT II Pro-Hunter, Breitling Navitimer and Breitling Bentley, MICHELE 'always loved my Michele watches', and a few others). Now that I'm back, it's been great having such rad members in these forums full of great help and advice and finally finding such a GREAT TD as I have in Andrew @ Trusty Time. He's gone ABOVE & BEYOND with all the communications, esp. with me, as I'm sure I've been extra needy and reaching out too much...but he's exceeded ALL of my expectations and put up with me in such a caring and professional manner. I'm very confident the watches will be great from him and I've found my ABSOLUTE GO-TO TD within Andrew @TrustyTime.

Sorry for the lengthy post as I've been a wreck jumping back into this obsession as well as enduring the stress & anxiety of being an expecting first-time Father. I just wanted to give credit where credit's do, or in the above case ^^^....where it's not.....as that's the least I can do and credit is DEFINITELY DUE HERE with Andrew and Trusty.....

CURRENTLY AWAITING MY:

PN1449 Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 days (White Dial, Brown Leather Strap, and 44mmx19mm thick!) :eek: :woo:
&
APO499D Audemars Piguet 15400 Royal Oak Jumbo Frosted SS//SS Blue Dial (Standard AP 15400 w/ that lovely Blue Checkered Dial but with the Frosted SS Case/Bracelet) :bless::_o_:

PS - Andrew just informed me that these are very popular models so could take a little extra time - he said Standard 2-7 business days for QC then another 11-20 business days till I'd receive! Just hoping for the best as I've had a run of bad luck with other TD and STILL haven't received my refund for a watch that was literally NEVER ordered...however have FULL confidence and can rest easy knowing that Andrew @TrustyTime is doing his best for me....as I'm sure he does with all of his customers...)

WILL UPDATE as my WU payment to him was just received 11/13 and I will keep everyone posted with the beauts I have coming my way! PICS TO COME SOON HOPEFULLY!!! :w00t:

Again, IntenseImage - I appreciate the quick response and help to answer my questions!

Cheers and I'll be reporting back sooner than later hopefully!

-Chad

matscd

Horology Curious
19/5/20
Hey thanks for all of that insight! I'm really new here and still deciding on which watch to buy :D one in mind is also a frosted AP. Would you mind sharing a picture of your frosted AP? Seems to me this is one of rarer ones on here or I'm just terrible at searching ^^

-Mat

brokeAF

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/20
So. Cal
congrats on your 3 new babies! post a pic when you get it

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
That first experience sounded horrible. Glad you found a straight up dude eventually. Good luck and grats

EdgarPro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/19
Perfect that you are satisfied now,ive heard very good Andrew as well:rolleyes:

Moose B

Looking Around
6/6/20
Hi Guys,

I purchased my first rep with Andrew, he was super helpful and the watch was above my expectations.
I'm glad I went with him as I was super nervous of handing over my hard earned!..

It all worked out better than expected.

AwesomeHappy

9/3/17
Happy that everything worked out well for you! Im considering trusty in my next purchase as well

akash4u

Looking Around
18/6/20
This detail is very helpful. I’m looking for a trusted dealer who has been vetted by fellow members so I can do my first purchase.

I will connect with Trusty. Thanks again.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Always had positive experience with Andrew, buy with confidence!!

Watch_Lover1234

Horology Curious
24/2/21
I am looking for a brown leather strap for the Breitling Navitimer that I bought with Andrew at Trusty time Watches. Here is the model I would like to buy:

Anyone knows where I could get that? Thank you in advance!