• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Don't understand the use of the sit

ploni1

Known Member
11/10/19
Hello everyone,

I am new to the site and hardly understand English. Uses dictionary. I want to buy a watch and do not understand how the forum is running. I am looking for a trusted seller and do not know how to reach them. There is a category of trusted merchants, where there are all kinds of sub-forum names, sometimes posts have a link to the site and sometimes there is no, I did not understand where and if there is a neat list of recommended sites, a little difficult to enter into any sub-forum, then look for a web address name that in most cases is Inactive. No up-to-date list?Don't understand the use of the site?

Last edited:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Thank you very much very dear man.
I speak Hebrew.

I'm looking for a particular watch - may I write his name here and maybe help me find it?

(I found this watch on all kinds of sites but I trust only the recommendations that will come from this forum)

You May

Reactions: ploni1

ploni1

Known Member
11/10/19
I wanted to add two things

1. Do I need to use a disguised IP address when using this type of site?

2. I went into this list - the majority is actually an email address and if there is a website in most cases it is not working properly. How does it work?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Dear Man Thank you for the response and effort.

It's a little different than what I'm looking for.

Have you seen the link or do I need / can upload a photo to the site?

I saw the link , that was the closest i could find

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Thank you very much very dear man.
I speak Hebrew.

I'm looking for a particular watch - may I write his name here and maybe help me find it?

(I found this watch on all kinds of sites but I trust only the recommendations that will come from this forum)

Try the link again. I just updated most of the web addresses.

Dont buy buy from the website you linked...they showed a picture of the genuine and will likely send you either nothing or a very low quality replica

Try looking here: https://puretimewatch.io/watch-brands/ulysse-nardin.html

Reactions: Raddave and ploni1

ploni1

Known Member
11/10/19
Thank you both, I will check your two tips.

I'm really a novice in the field. What's the best way to look? For example, I searched Google and saw some results but I'm afraid it's a scam. Should I search only the sites recommended by the forum or if I find a site can I search for information on it to see if it is reliable? (Ie how do you check? Just ask in the forum?) Or should you email the sellers at all? What is your method for this?

ploni1

Known Member
11/10/19
Try the link again. I just updated most of the web addresses.

Dont buy buy from the website you linked...they showed a picture of the genuine and will likely send you either nothing or a very low quality replica

Try looking here: https://puretimewatch.io/watch-brands/ulysse-nardin.html

I searched this site at least five times :) Hopefully maybe suddenly notice that I missed. Apparently they just don't have them. I sent them a message maybe they can help. This watch has been my dream for a long time, and now it's time for me to look for it.

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Reactions: ploni1

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Thank you both, I will check your two tips.

I'm really a novice in the field. What's the best way to look? For example, I searched Google and saw some results but I'm afraid it's a scam. Should I search only the sites recommended by the forum or if I find a site can I search for information on it to see if it is reliable? (Ie how do you check? Just ask in the forum?) Or should you email the sellers at all? What is your method for this?

Stick to the forum trusted dealers. There are too many scammers on the internet

As raddave said, get a picture of the watch you want and send it to the email of a trusted dealer and ask them if they can find it for you

Reactions: ploni1 and Raddave

ploni1

Known Member
11/10/19
Stick to the forum trusted dealers. There are too many scammers on the internet

As raddave said, get a picture of the watch you want and send it to the email of a trusted dealer and ask them if they can find it for you

I understand. Thank you.