• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1:1 Super clone breitling broken

Serkout

Looking Around
26/8/19
Hey y’all I bought a Breitling super rep from this forum about a year ago (from intime03). Watch no longer works and I’m looking to buy a replacement A2836 movement but cannot find any online for the life of me. Please let me know if you guys know of a place. Watch was a avenger gmt a2836

Serkout

Looking Around
26/8/19
Thanks for the quick response. One of the screws in movement fell out and went down into the gears.. I have no idea what damage it caused but I also know I had a very hard time winding the watch prior to it breaking, it would slip often. Any idea price range for one of these guys to fix it?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Thanks for the quick response. One of the screws in movement fell out and went down into the gears.. I have no idea what damage it caused but I also know I had a very hard time winding the watch prior to it breaking, it would slip often. Any idea price range for one of these guys to fix it?

Movement service will run in the neighborhood of $150 give or take. Afterwards, you'll have a reliable watch which should run for years to come. Were you able to get the screw out? Is it running now?

Serkout

Looking Around
26/8/19
Got the screw out but no it still does not work. Question how hard would it be to swap movements if I bought a [h=1]HANGZHOU 6460[/h]