• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[QC] Is this 9 o'clock marker crooked? Rolex Daytona 116500 Noob v2

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
You have to decide for yourself. What is a show stopper for some people might not be a problem to others at all.

Solution6

Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Gold Patron
Certified
14/8/19
London, UK
Normally if you’re not happy with the product it should go back, but how long would you have to wait for a new one if you reject it now?

Perhaps you could pick it up like this and get an aftermarket dial - sounds like an adventure but that’s what makes it fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
you will not see it irl, dw, if it really bothers you, you should go to a watchsmith and make him fix it in a couple minutes

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
It looks perfect, accept it.

Btw what do the clasp, the caseback and the case sides have to do with your question about the crooked marker?

jean.pierre

Looking Around
12/5/18
Europe
you will not see it irl, dw, if it really bothers you, you should go to a watchsmith and make him fix it in a couple minutes

I'd do the same. Not uncommon for the next rep to be worse. Playing the waiting game sucks as we're all like addicted kids :crazy:

Naughtylus

18/4/19
Iike above said, it’s not crazily noticeable irl... but what I know that is even in gen, sometimes, and most of the times the dials on Daytona doesn’t really align as much as the regular models or sports model... I’d give this a go... and yes like above said, the waiting game sucks!!! I would take it and save some bucks for mod... that’d make more sense???

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

dacrazydude

Horology Curious
31/7/19
It looks perfect, accept it.

Btw what do the clasp, the caseback and the case sides have to do with your question about the crooked marker?

That was a mistake, I was using the same imgbb for multiple posts.

Last edited:

dacrazydude

Horology Curious
31/7/19

Sorry this is a noob question but what would the ballpark cost of this be? I'll look for some recommended watchrepair folks and see if any are local.