• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

has anyone ordered from luxuryada.com ?

Colin Jones

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/8/19
Hey everyone new member here, I see there are some respected dealers listed on this forum before I found this forum I was going to order from luxuryada.com has anyone has any experience with them? Should I look elsewhere to purchase a replica? Thanks!

theodorasherman

Banned
15/8/19
It's worthy to try. A good place provides many kinds of watches, and they also sell bags. I had a order there, my first replica rolex, very nice!

elea con

Banned
15/8/19
sure!
it is the best website .
Purchase three times from here.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Can I post in this thread too l, or is it only for members who have 2 posts?

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
It's like watching M*A*S*H re-runs.

But seriously use the Trusted Dealers on the TD list if you want to lower your risk of an unsatisfactory purchase.

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
This whole convo here is faker than Pams tits.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Lol, I've just seen this. They've already got another, similar thread with a different name site. I'm guessing we shouldn't be clicking on their links!!!!! Virus?

Robert Edwards

Banned
19/8/19
i search different name site, and find that the final site just only one, i send mail to ask the seller, they tell me just for promote the website to let more people know this website, so i buy one rolex datejust watch from this site, is so good quality and fast shipping, just arrive within 4 days.
recommend it so much

Last edited:

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
i search different name site, and find that the final site just only one, i send mail to ask the seller, they tell me just for promote the website to let more people know this website, so i buy one rolex datejust watch from this site, is so good quality and fast shipping, just arrive within 4 days.
recommend it so much

Got pics?