• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sale...

Wheel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/18
I hope you can help me out here! Yesterday I was lokking threw the WTB section and a fellow member
was lokking for watch, that I happen to have & want to sell.
So my question is, do I have to put it up for sale in the “for sale section” first or can I sell to him
right away?
thank you in advance,
Wheel

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
I hope you can help me out here! Yesterday I was lokking threw the WTB section and a fellow member
So my question is, do I have to put it up for sale in the “for sale section” first or can I sell to him
right away?
thank you in advance,
Wheel

You need to post in the sales section, but as a reserved sale. Like this one: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...41149-iwc-3717-chrono-reserved-sale-for-pippo

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
right away?
thank you in advance,
Wheel

Message the member with the want to buy ad, discuss if they're still interested and the terms of the sale including price, when you come to an agreement post the sale over in the sales section reserved for that member.

Reactions: SantoMiguel