• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

has anyone ordered from replicamagic.to ?

l3lue2010

Looking Around
18/7/19
Hey everyone new member here, I see there are some respected dealers listed on this forum before I found this forum I was going to order from replicamagic.to has anyone has any experience with them? Should I look elsewhere to purchase a replica? Thanks!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hey everyone new member here, I see there are some respected dealers listed on this forum before I found this forum I was going to order from replicamagic.to has anyone has any experience with them? Should I look elsewhere to purchase a replica? Thanks!

I’ve heard of that dealer. They magically make your money disappear and you don’t receive a watch.

Reactions: Rx4Time

Balboa

Known Member
9/6/19
Immediately delete magically and use one of the TDS on this forum , I like yourself done exactly the same thing but by an imposter impersonating a TDS web site. My mistake was not confirming who I was talking to , which was an easy thing to do by confirming it thru messaging him directly on the forum, luckily the penny dropped in time for me me , no pun intended and I was informed the official site was intime04 not intimewatches ...

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I’ve heard of that dealer. They magically make your money disappear and you don’t receive a watch.

You mean they don't send the can of Star wars shaving cream?